- Navigating the ClearComm Home Screen/Manage cases page; includes information on case #, type and case status
- Using the Case page; includes case history/records (impressions, scans, photos, treatment setup, x-rays and prescription or revision form), available actions for the case and once the case is in progress the status and estimated arrival date of the next phase
- The Submit a case page where you submit your cases; includes how to upload scans and print shipping labels
- The My account page where you can edit your name, password, email, notifications and credit card information
- ClearComm Sidebar; includes links to cases, where to submit a case, link to approve pending treatment setups, link to Help Center, link to ClearCorrect Store and Blog
ClearComm is ClearCorrect's online case management tool located at dr.clearcorrect.com. It's also sometimes referred to as the doctor's portal. In this article, we'll introduce you to the main areas of ClearComm so you can find important information for managing your cases.
Home Screen/Manage cases
When you log in, ClearComm starts by showing the action needed tab on the Manage cases page, which lists any cases that require your immediate attention.
Items under the action needed tab might include incomplete submissions, records that haven't been received yet, or treatment setups that are waiting to be evaluated.
You can also choose to view cases in progress and cases that have been closed.
Clicking on any case will take you to its case page, where you can review the history of the case and any actions available to you regarding that case.
The case page displays everything you need to to manage a case and keep it running smoothly.
The current status and available actions for the case show up as action items at the top of the case page. Some action items include:
- Submission incomplete You've started an online submission for this case, but haven't finished submitting it yet.
- Waiting for intraoral scans or impressions (or other records) We're waiting to receive records from you to continue with the case. Digital files can be uploaded by clicking Upload, and physical records can be sent by clicking Ship to generate a shipping label.
- Treatment setup in production We've received all required records, and we're staging your case.
- Evaluate treatment setup Your setup is ready for you to approve or disapprove. (See full article on evaluating treatment setups here.)
- Issues with submission This often reflects distorted or incomplete impressions or scans.
Once the case is in progress, you'll see the status and estimated arrival date of the next phase:
If you need to revise the case, click the revise button. (See full article on how to request a revision.) Once the final scheduled phase has shipped, you'll see an option to request a final retainer:
The case page also includes the history for the case. This includes icons you can click to view many of the records for the case including treatment setups, images of the impressions or scans submitted, photos, x-rays, forms, and invoices.
Submit a case
Here's where you can submit your cases. (See full details in our article on submitting a case.) Payment is not required until you approve the treatment setup.
Uploading or shipping records
If you don't upload records when you submit your prescription, you'll see a notification indicating that we are waiting for your records.
Click upload to upload files or ship to create a shipping label.
Once you've created your shipping label, you'll have the option to re-print it if needed until it is used. (Shipping labels cannot be used again for a second shipment. The reprint option is intended for a lost or unused label.)
You can edit your name, password, credit card information, email notifications and email addresses in the My Account section.
To update other practice information, please contact support.
In the sidebar, which is available on any page, you have easy access to your cases, the link for submitting a case, a link for treatment setups that need approval and ClearCorrect's online Help Center which is filled with useful articles on the topic of clear aligner treatment. You can also access ClearCorrect's online store where you can purchase useful tools for treating clear aligner patients.