Wear your aligners 22 hours per day.
Clean your aligners with a toothbrush,
toothpaste, and water.
Take your aligners out when you eat.
Take your aligners out when you drink
anything besides water.
Notes on wearing aligners
• Place the aligners on top of your teeth and snap them on.
• You may notice a slight lisp at first. This is normal—as your tongue adjust to having
aligners in your mouth, the lisp will go away. This typically takes just a few days.
• Avoid hot liquids while wearing aligners. Coffee and tea will stain them.
• Avoid drinks with high sugar content while wearing aligners.
• It’s normal to experience “dry mouth” at the start of treatment. Drink plenty of water.
• Clean your aligners gently with a toothbrush & cool water when you take them out.
• You can use toothpaste to clean aligners, but don’t use colored mouthwash.
• Don’t use hot water to clean aligners.
• Keep aligners away from boiling water.
• Keep aligners away from pets.
• Store aligners in your aligner case when you’re not wearing them.
• Always keep your previous set of aligners in case you need to go back to a