For information regarding the ClearCorrect Sync Photo Uploader App, refer to the following:
- Downloading the App and Logging In
- Creating a New Case
- Editing a Case
- Setting a Primary Photo
- Capturing Patient Photos
- Editing Patient Photos
- Capturing Additional Photos
- Changing Your Language Preference
- Changing to Dark or Light Mode
- Contacting Us
ClearCorrect Sync is a mobile/tablet-based application available on both Android (via Google Play) and iOS (via the Apple App Store) devices. The mobile application can be used for capturing, editing, and quickly uploading patient case submission photos to the Doctor Portal.
You can login to the app using your provider login or Doctor Portal login credentials. The application has templates available that guide the user on the type of photos needed for case submission (front face, upper/lower occlusal, etc.). The user can submit patient photos through the application for cases that are pending action or waiting for records to be uploaded in the Doctor Portal.
ClearCorrect Sync also allows the creation of new patient cases within the application. The application also enables photo uploads for revision cases. The app will directly transfer captured photos to the case record in the Doctor Portal. The app fits in the practice workflow by simplifying the patient photo capturing process.
Downloading the App and Logging In
Creating a New Case
To create a new cases:
- Select the plus icon found in the top-right hand side of the screen.
- Select your Treating Practice from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the patient's First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth and Gender.
- Select "Save"
Editing a Case
To edit or change case information, such as First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, or the Treating Practice, select the "Edit Case" button, found underneath the existing case information.
Setting a Primary Photo
To set a primary photo for the patient's case:
- Select the plus icon on the individual photo category type, a drop-down menu will appear with a Camera and Gallery option.
- On the photo capture screen, select the star icon "Set as primary" to set that photo as the primary patient photo.
Capturing Patient Photos
To capture patient photos, select a patient case, then:
- Select the plus icon found at the lower right of each photo category type to capture the patient photo.
- Select from the drop-down menu either, "Camera" to take a photo or "Gallery" to choose an image from the photos on your device.
- Capture the photo using the template guide for each photo category type.
- Select the "check" button to confirm, or the "x" button to delete the captured photo. To capture the maxillary or mandibular arch, use the arch icon to rotate the template guide.
- To change the guide template color between black or white, use the black and white icon.
- To turn the flash on or off, use the flash icon.
Camera to take photos
Editing Patient Photos
To edit a patient photo that has already been captured, use the editing icons.
|Use the "star" icon to set the photo as primary.
|Use the "crop" icon to crop the photo.
|Use the "rotate" icon to rotate the photo.
|Use the "mirror" icon to flip or mirror the view of the captured photo.
Capturing Additional Photos
To capture any additional photos, use the "plus" icon under the additional photos section.
Changing Your Language Preference
To change your language preference:
- Click on the Menu icon found in the top left-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on the "Change language" drop-down found towards the bottom of the screen.
- Select your language preference.
Changing to Dark or Light Mode
To change the app layout between dark or light mode, simply select "Menu" and then choose either dark mode or light mode.
To contact ClearCorrect, select "Contact Us" under "Menu".