- What to do before submitting a revision
- How to submit a case revision
- Identifying the revision on the treatment plan
- When not to send a revision
When teeth don't move as planned, you can request a case revision.
When you request a Revision your patient's treatment will be re-staged to target the original treatment goal, starting from the current position, unless you have requested otherwise. For Flex cases, additional fees will apply.
What to do before submitting a revision
If a patient comes in for an appointment in the middle of treatment and their next set of aligners doesn't fit, there are a number of reasons this can occur. We recommend you check out the following articles on this subject to prevent an unnecessary revision.
- Aligners dont' fit - Incisal Gaps
- Aligners don't fit - Too Big or Too Small
- Aligners don't fit - Rocking
- Non-compliant patients
- Tight Contacts
- Troubleshooting Rotations
If the case does need a revision, one can be submitted online very simply.