- What to do before submitting a revision
- How to submit a case revision
- Tips for requesting an effective case revision
When teeth don't move as planned, you can request a case revision.
When you request a Revision your patient's treatment will be re-staged to target the original treatment goal, starting from the current position, unless you have requested otherwise. If you want to add an arch, you may simply request this in your revision form. For Flex cases, additional fees will apply.
What to do before submitting a revision
If a patient comes in for an appointment in the middle of treatment and their next set of aligners doesn't fit, there are a number of reasons this can occur. We recommend you check out the following articles on this subject to prevent an unnecessary revision.
- Aligners dont' fit - Incisal Gaps
- Aligners don't fit - Too Big or Too Small
- Aligners don't fit - Rocking
- Non-compliant patients
- Tight Contacts
- Troubleshooting Rotations