ClearCorrect integration with Dental Wings/Virtuo Vivo intraoral scanner is available in countries where ClearCorrect operates. It is available through a dedicated workflow which eases the export process to the ClearCorrect website.
1. Under the User Settings, select the Export tab to input ClearCorrect credentials.
2. If not yet registered as a ClearCorrect provider, click on the link below the credentials and follow the instructions to register.
3. Once registered as a ClearCorrect provider, input your username and password, tap the Save icon on the right side to save your credentials.
1. Under Workspace, select New ClearCorrect Case to start.
2. Add the patient's name, gender and date of birth. Fill out the Plan Editor with the basic information requested by ClearCorrect. Select Next to proceed.
3. Scan the upper arch, the lower arch, and the bite. Try to get at least 3-5mm of gingival area without distortion or gaps. The bite scan should be performed on both sides to ensure correct articulation.
4. Review and confirm clinic information, general information and final scan preview.
5. Export the case to the selected ClearCorrectTM account by selecting Export.
6. The green status circle with checkmark confirms that the case was successfully exported. Swipe right on the uploaded case to access the Doctor's Portal website link and fill-in remainder of the information requested by ClearCorrectTM.
Finishing up the process in the Doctor's Portal
Despite scan files and basic case information being uploaded once submitted through the Dental Wings/Vitruo Vivo intraoral scanner, you will still need to finish your case submission on the Doctor's Portal before we can get started on making your aligners. Log into the Doctor's Portal and go through the regular steps of submitting a case. Once you are on the page that asks for impressions or scans, STL files have already been automatically attached.
ClearCorrect workflow video & printable instructions
Here's a video short video with the workflow for submitting a case using a Dental Wings/Vitruo Vivo scanner.