For information regarding the ClearCorrect case management tool, refer to the following:
Registration & Access
This section walks you through how to register and access the Doctor Portal. To access the Doctor Portal you will need the following requirements.
Access the ClearCorrect Doctor Portal located at: dr.clearcorrect.com
Access the ClearCorrect Doctor Portal through the Straumann eShop
Doctor Portal Access
Registering as a ClearCorrect Provider
To register as a ClearCorrect provider and gain access to the Doctor Portal you will need to go through the following steps:
1. Go to dr.clearcorrect.com, and then click the Register button.
2. You will be taken to a new page, select your country of residence from the dropdown menu, and then click the Register button to proceed to the registration page.
3. Regardless of whether you already have a Straumann eShop user account or not, you will need to click the Create Account button.
5. Provide the required registration information about you and your practice. If you are tax-exempt, be sure to click the Tax Exempt box. Then click the Register button to complete your registration.
6. On the Thank you for your registration page, you will be prompted with a summary of the information you provided, along with a message that the information is being reviewed and you will be sent a confirmation email within 24 hours to confirm your registration.
1. After you receive a confirmation email, click on the Set your password button in the confirmation email.
2. You will need to create a password for your account. The password must be at least 8 characters long and include capital letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and non-word characters. After you've entered and confirmed your new password, click the Reset Password button.
3. A popup window will appear telling you Password reset completed, click the Back to login page button in the window.
Signing into the Doctor Portal
1. Sign in to the eShop with your email/username and password you created when you set up your Doctor Portal account.
2. Accept the Terms and Conditions by reading and checking the privacy statement, then click the Accept button.
3. Select the account you want to sign in with from the prompt on the page.
4. Your sign-in will be complete and you will be taken to your Manage Orders page in the ClearCorrect Doctor Portal.
Home Screen/Manage Orders
Manage Orders page
When you first sign in, you’ll arrive on the Manage Orders page, where all your cases will be listed. The page displays information about each order's:
- Order number
- Most recent activity
- Case type
- ClearPilot™ access
You can sort your cases using any of the above criteria. To sort by specific criteria, click on the criteria header and your orders will redisplay according to your selection.
The table below describes each of the criteria displayed on the Manage Orders page.
|Order number||This number is the unique number assigned to each of your orders|
|Order name||The name shown is the name that was input for the patient when the order was submitted|
|Last Activity||This column lists the date of the last activity for the order, possible order activities are edits made to the order, submission of materials, receipt of the Treatment setup, etc.|
|Status||This column lists the status for the case, possible statuses are:
|Category||This column lists the current category for each case, possible case categories are:
|Case Type||This column lists the treatment option for each case|
|ClearPilot||This column shows which cases have a Treatment Setup that can be viewed. Users can click on the computer icon to access ClearPilot and review the Treatment Setup|
You can refine the orders you want to view by clicking on the Status drop down, and choose from:
- Action Needed
- In Progress
Or, further refine by selecting the Category drop down, with the following options:
- All Action Needed
- Setup Awaiting Approval
- All In Progress
- All Closed
The All status displays a number in parenthesis that is the number shown is the total number of orders with that status that you have in the Doctor Portal. You can also search for a specific order by typing identifying information into the Search bar, and clicking Enter. The notification (bell) icon, when clicked, will take you to the Action Needed status and show you the cases with setups awaiting approval.
At the bottom of the Manage Orders page, there is information about the number of items displayed on each page and the number of your orders that are currently on display. To navigate through your Manage Orders pages, use the arrow icons at the bottom of the page.
A Help button is always available on the lower right of the screen. If you click on the Help button, type in the topic that you need help with and you’ll be prompted with a list of articles that might apply. Otherwise, you can click on the Live chat button if chat is available.
From the Manage Orders page, you can add a new order (new case) from the home screen. Click on the ADD ORDER link in the header or click on the ADD ORDER button located at the top right of the Manage Orders page.
You will be taken to the Create an order page. Complete the Create an order workflow to order clear aligners.
From the Manage Orders page, you can add a new retainer order from the home screen. Click on the ADD RETAINER link in the header or click on the ADD RETAINER button located at the top right of the Manage Orders page.
You will be taken to the Order retainer page. From here you can order retainers for new or existing patients. Complete the order process by completing the order form and clicking the Submit button.
To manage your collaborators, click on the MANAGE COLLABORATORS link in the header of the Manage Orders page.
You will be taken to the Manage Collaborator Cases page. From here you can assign and unassign your cases to any collaborators you've added to your account.
There are four buttons at the top of the Manage Collaborator Cases page:
- ASSIGN ALL
- UNASSIGN ALL
There is also a Collaborator drop-down menu located at the top right of the page. This drop-down menu is where you will select collaborators you want to assign or unassign to your cases.
The ASSIGN ALL button will assign all your cases to your selected collaborator. Clicking the button will cause a popup window to appear asking you to confirm or cancel your action.
The UNASSIGN ALL button will unassign all your cases that are currently assigned to the selected collaborator. Clicking the button will cause a popup window to appear asking you to confirm or cancel your action.
The SAVE button will save any actions you’ve taken to manage your collaborator cases. Clicking the button will cause a popup window to appear asking you to confirm or cancel your action.
The RESET button will clear all the case selections you’ve made
To assign specific cases to your selected collaborator, select the case(s) you want the collaborator to work on by clicking on the box at the end of each case row and clicking the SAVE button.
Case Page/Case Details
The case page displays everything you need to manage a case and keep it running smoothly. There are 3 main tabs on the case page:
The technician's notes that appear on any of the Case details tabs can be translated. To translate the notes click on the expanded drop-down menu and select the language you want the technician's notes to appear in.
ACTION NEEDED TAB
When you go to a patient’s Case details page, it will open to the ACTION NEEDED tab if any action needs to be taken by the clinician. After the case has been approved and the patient is receiving treatment, the ACTION NEEDED tab will not be displayed.
The patient link can be shared from the ACTION NEEDED tab. The patient link allows clinicians to share a version of the Treatment Setup with their patients. Click Show patient link to expand the link and copy it. When you expand the link, a password will also appear (for select markets). Share both the link (and password, if applicable) with the patient.
The current status and available actions for the case show up on the case page in the ACTION NEEDED tab. Some action items include:
- Setup awaiting approval: Treatment setups that are awaiting your approval will appear under the ACTION NEEDED tab on the case page. You can view, approve or disapprove the treatment setup from here, and see any notes from the technician and the link to share the setup.
- Waiting for records: If you don't upload all required records when adding your order, the missing records will be indicated under the ACTION NEEDED tab on the case page. You can upload the missing records here and complete the submission.
- Print shipping label: If you're submitting PVS impressions, after completing the submission form, you'll arrive at the ACTION NEEDED tab on the case page to create and print your shipping label. Select PVS impressions and your shipping method, and then click on the Create shipping label button. Then select the shipping label you'd like to print in the Shipping label drop down menu and then click Print.
- Submission incomplete: When you select the case with the incomplete submission, you'll be taken back to the submission form where you left off or where there is missing information.
If there are no actions needed, the ACTION NEEDED tab will not appear for that case.
Shows all documents related to that case (i.e., photos, scans, case submission form, revisions, etc.) Documents can be downloaded for your records by clicking on the download icon in the "Action" column, located at the far right for each entry.
Includes the history of the case; when documents were received, when treatment setups were approved or disapproved, when phases were shipped, when they arrived, etc. You can click on the eye icon (if available, it will be located on the far right of the entry), to see more specific details about that particular item.
If you need to revise the case, click the Revise button, which will be located at the top right hand side of the case page. For more information, refer to the full article on how to request a revision.
To manage your account, click on the drop down located at the top far right hand side of the home screen and click on the My Account option. You can also log out of your account from this dropdown.
The first option on the “My Account” menu is PERSONAL INFORMATION. Here you can edit your first and last name, degree, specialty, username, wear schedule and language preference.
You can scroll up and down through the My Account page or use the menu on the left hand side of the screen. Here you can manage your:
- Phone Numbers
- Email Notifications
- Payment Methods
To update any other information, please contact provider services.
In the footer, on every page of the portal, there are links to:
- ClearCorrect’s Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and Facebook pages.
- Links to ClearCorrect’s education site, Straumann’s website, ClearCorrect’s Help Center and Document library.