- Home screen/Manage Orders; includes information on viewing orders, adding orders and retainers, help function and how to arrive at the case page
- Case page/Case details; includes information on actions needed for the case, printing shipping labels, case documents and case history
- My Account; includes information on managing your account details such as, practices, phone numbers, email notifications, payment methods and passwords
- Footer; includes information on footer features available on every page in the Doctor's Portal
The Doctor's Portal is ClearCorrect's online case management tool located at: dr.clearcorrect.com. In this article, we'll introduce you to the main areas of the Doctor's Portal so you can find important information for managing your cases.
Home screen/Manage Orders
When you first sign in, you’ll arrive on the "Manage Orders" page, where all your cases will be listed.
The home screen for the Doctor’s Portal is the "Manage Orders" page. You can add a new order (new case) or a retainer for any existing case or new patient from the home screen.
Either click on “ADD ORDER” or “ADD RETAINER” in the header which remains, no matter where you are in the Doctor’s Portal. Or, you can click on the button(s) located at the top of the “Manage Orders” page.
The notification (bell) icon, when clicked on will take you to the “Action Needed” status and show you the cases with setups awaiting approval.
A “Help” button is always available on the lower right of the screen. If you click on the “Help” button, type in the topic that you need help with and you’ll be prompted with a list of articles that might apply. Otherwise, you can click on the “Live chat” button if chat is available.
You can refine the orders you want to view by clicking on the “Status” drop down, and choose from:
- Action Needed
- In Progress
Or, further refine by selecting the “Category” drop down, with the following options:
- All Action Needed
- Setup Awaiting Approval
- All In Progress
- All Closed
Clicking on any case will take you to the case page, where you can review the documents or history of the case and take any actions that are available to you regarding that case.
Case page/Case details
The case page displays everything you need to manage a case and keep it running smoothly. There are 3 main tabs on the case page:
ACTION NEEDED TAB:
The current status and available actions for the case show up on the case page in the "ACTION NEEDED" tab. Some action items include:
- Setup awaiting approval: Treatment setups that are awaiting your approval will appear under the "ACTION NEEDED" tab on the case page. You can view, approve or disapprove the treatment setup from here, and see any notes from the technician and the link to share the setup.
- Waiting for records: If you don't upload all required records when adding your order, the missing records will be indicated under the "ACTION NEEDED" tab on the case page. You can upload the missing records here and complete the submission.
- Print shipping label: If you're submitting PVS impressions, after completing the submission form, you'll arrive at the "ACTION NEEDED" tab on the case page to create and print your shipping label. Select "PVS impressions" and your shipping method and click on the "Create shipping label" button. Then select the shipping label you'd like to print in the "Shipping label" drop down menu and click "Print".
- Submission incomplete: When you select the case with the incomplete submission, you'll be taken back to the submission form where you left off or where there is missing information.
- If there are no actions needed, the "ACTION NEEDED" tab will not appear for that case.
Shows all documents related to that case, i.e., photos, scans, case submission form, revisions, etc. Documents can be downloaded for your records by clicking on the download icon in the "Action" column, located at the far right for each entry.
Includes the history of the case; when documents were received, when treatment setups were approved or disapproved, when phases were shipped, when they arrived, etc. You can click on the eye icon (if available, it will be located on the far right of the entry), to see more specific details about that particular item.
If you need to revise the case, click the "Revise" button, which will be located at the top right hand side of the case page. See full article on how to request a revision.
To manage your account, click on the drop down located at the top far right hand side of the home screen and click on the “My Account” option. You can also logout from this dropdown.
The first option on the “My Account” menu is “PERSONAL INFORMATION”. Here you can edit your first and last name, degree, specialty, username, wear schedule and language preference.
You can scroll up and down through the “My Account” page or use the menu on the left hand side of the screen. Here you can manage your:
- Phone Numbers
- Email Notifications
- Payment Methods
To update any other information, please provider services.
In the footer, on every page of the portal, there are links to:
- ClearCorrect’s Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and Facebook pages.
- Links to ClearCorrect’s education site, Straumann’s website, ClearCorrect’s Help Center and Document library, ClearCorrect's Doctor Locator tool and online Store (only available for certain regions).