For information regarding the Doctor Portal, refer to the following:
- Registration & Access
- Home Screen/Manage Orders
- The Doctor Portal Dashboard
- Accessing Order
- Manage Orders Page
- My Account
Registration & Access
Register as a provider
You'll need to register as a provider in order to access the Doctor Portal. You can register on the Straumann eShop or, in regions where eShop is not available, from dr.clearcorrect.com directly. To learn more on registering as a ClearCorrect provider see the following article:
To access the Doctor Portal, you will need the following.
Access the ClearCorrect Doctor Portal through the Straumann eShop
Access the ClearCorrect Doctor Portal located at: dr.clearcorrect.com
(Registration and login process may vary depending on region. You will be prompted with the appropriate process from dr.clearcorrect.com)
Doctor Portal Access
Home Screen/Manage Orders
- The Doctor Portal Dashboard
- Accessing Orders
The Doctor Portal Dashboard
Gain insights about your practice from the new Doctor Portal dashboard, with optimized case filtering and sorting, and easy access to practice growth resources, we’re making case management more efficient than ever before.
- Notifications Carousel - Use the back and forward arrows to navigate through available notifications, with the most recent ones displayed first. Instead of dismissing notifications, notifications will automatically disappear upon a predetermined expiration date.
- Quick Filters and Categories - The Quick Filter window provides the count of cases in different states. Additionally, clicking on a category will show all cases within that category. The buttons located at the bottom of the dashboard, Action Needed, In Treatment, and Archive, can be selected to filter specific cases.
- Practice Insights - View key practice metrics by selecting periods (MTD, QTD, YTD, All Time). This will compare case progress with the previous period for informed decision-making.
Manage Orders Page
When you first sign in, you’ll arrive on the Manage Orders section under the dashboard, where all your cases will be listed. The page displays information about each order’s:
- Customizable case labels
- Case ID
- Created Date
- ClearPilot™ access
- Collaborator Status
- Expiry Date
You can sort your cases using any of the above criteria. To sort by specific criteria, click on the criteria header and your orders will redisplay according to your selection.
The table below describes each of the criteria displayed on the Manage Orders page.
|To access the menu, click on the color wheel in the manage orders section. Customize labels by selecting the circle next to the Case ID for the patient, which opens a dropdown menu. To change color labels, click on the pencil and save using the check mark. To customize each color in the menu, repeat the process. For changing a patient's label, select the circle next to the Case ID and choose the desired color/label.
Case information includes:
|This column contains the date that the case was created in the Doctor Portal.
This column lists the status for the case, possible statuses are:
This column shows which cases have a Treatment Setup that can be viewed. Users can click on the computer icon to access ClearPilot and review the Treatment Setup. Hover over the icon to view version number and date submitted. ClearPilot status is reflected in color:
|If Collaborator has been activated, the Collaborator Status can include:
|This column shows the date that an Approved case will expire. The font type will indicate the expiry status from current date:
|This column will display notes that are made by the clinician.
You can refine the orders you want to view by choosing from:
Filtering your orders using the dropdown menus at the top of the page.
Select the arrows to sort each column.
- Search for a specific order by typing identifying information into the “Search” bar and clicking enter.
Header and Footer
From this section, you can access the following tabs:
- My Account
he "Manage Orders" section of the Doctor Portal can be selected from the Management menu found in either the header or the footer.
New Retainer Order
1. To add a New Retainer Order select the link in either:
- Management menu in the header
- Hover over the plus button located in the Manage Orders section to select case type
- Management section in the footer
2. You will be taken to the Order retainer page and can begin completing the order form
3. Select New Patient or an Existing Patient
4. Complete the remaining fields of the form
5. Read the Terms and Conditions and select the check box
6. You can Discard, Save as Draft or Submit
New Aligner Order
1. To add a New Aligner Order select the link in either:
Management menu in the header
Hover over the plus button located in the Manage Orders section to select case type
Management section in the footer
2. You will be taken to the Create an order page and can begin completing the order form to complete each of the following:
To learn more about ordering aligners or retainers visit the following articles:
If you wish to collaborate with colleagues or external services (such as TPO), you can enable the Collaborator Suite. Once you have enabled the Collaborator Suite, you can manage your Collaborators from the Manage Orders Page.
To learn more about the Collaborator Suite and TPO see the following articles:
The Education menu appears in both the header and footer. This menu offers a convenient way to enhance knowledge and skills. Whether you’re looking to boost your clinical confidence or build a thriving digital orthodontic practice, Ortho Campus provides you with the ultimate experience in clear aligner education.
- Help Center - Browse hundreds of articles covering topics ranging from advanced aligner techniques to practice marketing in the ClearCorrect Online Help Center.
- Ortho Campus - Webinars, live courses, and e-learning resources are all available in Ortho Campus Classroom, featuring various learning paths tailored to specific roles within your practice.
- Case Gallery - The ClearCorrect Case Gallery is a global library showcasing the breadth of case types that can be successfully treated with ClearCorrect.
The Resource menu is in both the header and footer. This menu offers a convenient resources for patient information, ClearCorrect marketing options and a click away from the Straumann® eShop.
- Clinic App - The Clinic App includes patient-friendly talk-tracks on the consequences of various malocclusions, the overall benefits of clear aligners, and aids in starting and guiding conversations with patients about their oral health and how ClearCorrect can help.
- Practice Growth - Our practice growth offering brings a comprehensive suite of marketing, education, and business resources to empower clinicians and staff to grow their practice and offer ClearCorrect with confidence.
- eShop - The Straumann® eShop offers dental professionals the quickest way to search, find and purchase the right products across the Straumann Group brands, and all in a single checkout.
The Support menu is located in both the header and the footer. This menu offers access to technical and clinical support for clinicians.
- Clinical Advisor - Connect with your local Clinical Advisor
- Customer Care - Contact Customer Care when you need help with your account or specific cases.
To manage your account, click on the drop down located at the top far right-hand side of the home screen and click on the My Account option. You can also log out of your account from this dropdown.
The first option on the “My Account” menu is PERSONAL INFORMATION. Here you can edit your first and last name, degree, specialty, username, wear schedule and language preference.
You can scroll up and down through the My Account page or use the menu on the left-hand side of the screen. Here you can manage your:
- Phone Numbers
- Email Notifications
- Payment Methods
- API Keys
Note: Some sections in My Account may not be available in all regions.
To update any other information, please contact Customer Care.
The Case details page displays an image of the patient, identifying information and has three tabs:
- Action needed
When you go to a patient’s Case details page, it will open to the ACTION NEEDED tab if any action needs to be taken by the clinician. After the case has been approved and the patient is receiving treatment, the ACTION NEEDED tab will not be displayed.
The patient link can be shared from the ACTION NEEDED tab. The patient link allows clinicians to share a version of the Treatment Setup with their patients. Click Show patient link to expand the link and copy it. When you expand the link, a password will also appear (for select markets). Share both the link (and password, if applicable) with the patient.
The current status and available actions for the case show up on the case page in the ACTION NEEDED tab. Some action items include:
- Setup awaiting approval: Treatment setups that are awaiting your approval will appear under the ACTION NEEDED tab on the case page. You can view, approve or disapprove the treatment setup from here, and see any notes from the technician and the link to share the setup.
- Waiting for records: If you don't upload all required records when adding your order, the missing records will be indicated under the ACTION NEEDED tab on the case page. You can upload the missing records here and complete the submission.
- Print shipping label: If you're submitting PVS impressions, after completing the submission form, you'll arrive at the ACTION NEEDED tab on the case page to create and print your shipping label. Select PVS impressions and your shipping method, and then click on the Create shipping label button. Then select the shipping label you'd like to print in the Shipping label drop down menu and then click Print.
- Submission incomplete: When you select the case with the incomplete submission, you'll be taken back to the submission form where you left off or where there is missing information.
If there are no actions needed, the ACTION NEEDED tab will not appear for that case.
Shows all documents related to that case (i.e., photos, scans, case submission form, revisions, etc.). Documents can be downloaded for your records by clicking on the download icon in the "Action" column, located at the far right for each entry.
Includes the history of the case; when documents were received, when treatment setups were approved or disapproved, when phases were shipped, when they arrived, etc. You can click on the eye icon (if available, it will be located on the far right of the entry), to see more specific details about that particular item.
If you need to revise the case, click the Revise button, which will be located at the top right-hand side of the case page. For more information, refer to the full article on how to request a revision.