ClearCorrect has launched its first ever remote clear aligner treatment solution, ClearCorrect NOW.
This is a fully clinician-directed, teledentistry aligner solution that you can offer to your patients now. With both the doctor and patients’ health and safety as a top priority, this will enable our clinicians to continue delivering the same life changing and beautiful smiles, without unnecessary physical contact or office visits.
In today's ever-changing and challenging world, it is important to remain innovative and agile to keep your business moving forward, while keeping your staff and patients’ safety and well-being top-of-mind. This is why we have developed a new treatment solution, customized for business continuity during the most uncertain times. This new offering was created exclusively for clinicians to navigate this new normal and continue to treat new and existing patients amid this current global pandemic and beyond.
This is a fully doctor-driven remote treatment solution that you are in control of, keeping you at the center of your patient's remote treatment plan. You control the entire remote process; records taking, consult, treatment and monitoring. As the clinician driving the treatment solution for your patients, we will always defer to you on determining if your patients are acceptable candidates for treatment based on their needs and their overall oral health.
If you're interested, your Sales Rep will get you started on the process and here's how it works:
- Step 1 - Remote patient consult: Your Rep will get you set up on DenToGo VirtualCheck where you'll collect the patient's photos and information
- Step 2 - Impression kit sent: Your Rep will provide you with a link to request a ClearCorrect Impression Kit to be sent to your patient
- Step 3 - Patient takes impressions: Your patient will receive an email notification with tracking information and instructional video on how to take their impressions at home. The Impression Kit is also sent with a step-by-step guide on how to take their impressions at home
- Step 4 - Treatment setup: ClearCorrect receives the impressions from your patient and a Provider Services Representative will contact you to help create a case for the patient. A Treatment Setup will then be created for you to review and approve
- Step 5 - Aligners are made and shipped: Once you approve the Tx plan, ClearCorrect will make the aligners and ship them directly to your patient
- Step 6 - Remote monitoring: Your Rep will have set you up to monitor your patient's progress through our remote monitoring solution, DenToGo Monitoring Light
Be in full control delivering a 100% remote clear aligner solution to your patients and start driving revenue to your practice with ClearCorrectNOW!
Want to learn more and get started? Contact your local ClearCorrect Representative today!
*Currently only available in the US