For information regarding the collaborator feature, refer to the following:
- How to use the Collaborator feature
- How to add Collaborators
- How to manage your Collaborators
- Understanding the Collaborator's Dashboard
- Collaborator Permissions
- Collaborator Feature Email Notifications
Whether you're a clinician running a small team, or an orthodontic mastermind checking in on dozens of other clinicians, ClearCorrect's Collaborator feature is for you.
Check treatment setups for any clinician who’s granted you access, and request changes through comments as though it were your own case. Sort and filter cases however you need: by case number, clinician name, or patient name. You can even create a new case for a clinician you’re working with, so you can both see the case submission through from start to finish.
- Check treatment setups
- Sort and filter cases
- Create new cases
Get help from an array of all-star doctors, or share your information with your staff so they can help with case management. Share any case you want, with any collaborator you want, and offer a new level of treatment excellence to your patients.
- Connect with a third-party treatment planning service of your choice
- Get help from staff or other clinicians
- Share any case, or share every case
How does it work?
Once you confirm that you have obtained the proper consent from your patients and agree to our Terms & Conditions and you can begin adding collaborator(s) to your Doctor Portal account.
The system and user requirements for the Collaborator feature are simple.
Access the Collaborator feature through the ClearCorrect Doctor Portal located at: dr.clearcorrect.com
When you're ready to add a Collaborator(s):
How to use the Collaborator feature
To access the Collaborator feature, perform the following steps:
1. Sign in to your Doctor Portal account at dr.clearcorrect.com
2. Click the dropdown menu located at the top right hand side of the screen, and then click MyAccount.
3. In the side menu, click Collaborator(s).
4. To confirm that you have Read , checked boxes confirming you’ve obtained patient consent, agree to the Terms & Conditions and then start adding your collaborators.
How to add Collaborators
1. In the required information fields, enter the required information .
NOTE: If the Collaborator is found in the system, it will auto-prompt with their information.
2. Select the permissions you want to grant to your Collaborator.
3. Click Add Collaborator.
4. To add another Collaborator, repeat steps 1-3.
NOTE: You will not be able to fill in the fields if you have not checked the acknowledgement boxes.
How to manage your Collaborators
Collaborators can be managed from two places; the Manage Orders page or the Manage Collaborators dashboard.
- Managing Collaborators from the Manage Orders page
- Adding a Collaborator to a case
- Removing a Collaborator from a case
- Managing Collaborators from the Manage Collaborators Dashboard
Managing Collaborators from the Manage Orders page
Once Collaborators have been added, a Collaborator icon will now appear next to each case. The number of collaborators assigned to the case will be visible in the icon. By clicking on the icon you can manage your Collaborators for that case.
Adding a Collaborator to a case
1. Click the Collaborator icon next to the case that you want to add a Collaborator to.
2. Select the Collaborator(s) you want to add to the case, and then click SAVE.
Removing a Collaborator from a case
1. Click on the Collaborator icon next to the case that you want to remove a Collaborator from.
2. Select the Collaborator(s) you want to remove from the case and click SAVE.
NOTE: The number of collaborators assigned to the case will be updated in the icon.
Managing Collaborators from the Manage Collaborators Dashboard
1. To open the Collaborators Dashboard, click the Manage Collaborators link located in the header.
2. Use the filters or search bar to populate only the case(s) you want to view.
3. Add a Collaborator to specifically selected cases or to all cases.
4. Change over to another Collaborator to add specifically selected cases or all cases to their account.
Understanding the Collaborator's Dashboard
Becoming a Collaborator - First steps
When a Collaborator is added, if they are not already a ClearCorrect provider, they’ll receive an email that prompts them to create an account (continue registration) to access their Collaborator’s Dashboard.
If a Collaborator is already a ClearCorrect Provider, they will receive an email requiring them to accept responsibility as a Collaborator.
In the Collaborator's Doctor Portal account, they will now have an option to switch back and forth, from their Provider account to their Collaborator account in the dropdown menu located at the top right hand side of the screen.
The Collaborator's Dashboard
In the Collaborator Dashboard, Collaborators can manage all cases that they have been added to as a Collaborator. They can:
- View cases from all Providers or select a specific Provider’s cases to view in the "Provider" drop down menu.
- Search or filter the view using the same filtering options as in the Provider’s Dashboard.
- Use the tabs in the header to add a retainer order or create an aligner order as a Collaborator.
Adding an order as a Collaborator
The process for adding an order as a Collaborator is the same as when ordering as a provider, except:
- Collaborator’s are prompted to select which provider they want to add an order for.
- Collaborators need to indicate the provider’s practice to associate with the order.
When a Collaborator is added to a provider’s account, a selection of permissions can be granted to the Collaborator.
|Collaborators Can:||Collaborators Can't:|
Collaborator Feature Email Notifications
Specific email notifications have been set up for the Collaborator Tool. Emails are sent to the Collaborator & Provider after specific actions take place.
Emails sent to a Collaborator:
- .When a Provider adds a Collaborator
- To complete registration (if not already a provider).
- To accept responsibility as a Collaborator.
- When a Treatment Setup is ready for review.
Emails sent to the Provider:
- When a Treatment Setup for a case that has a Collaborator associated with it is ready for review.
How to set up to receive email notifications for the Collaborator feature
In order to activate these notifications instant notifications must be enabled in your Email Notifications setting in the My Account section of the provider's Doctor Portal account.
To enable Collaborator feature email notifications:
1. Sign-in to the Doctor’s Portal, at dr.clearcorrect.com.
2. Click the menu dropdown, and select My Account.
3. In the side menu or scroll down to the section, and then click Email Notifications.
4. Check the Notify me instantly box, and then click Save.