For information regarding the Collaborator Suite, refer to the following:
- How to use the Collaborator Suite
- How to add Collaborators
- How to manage your Collaborators
- Understanding the Collaborator Suite's Dashboard
- Collaborator Status
- Provider and Collaborator messaging
- Using Collaborator Suite to work with External Services
- Collaborator Permissions
- Collaborator Suite Email Notifications
ClearCorrect's Collaborate Suite enables you to share cases with colleagues, streamlined office workflows (practice team) and TPO services. Your whole ortho workflow can be transformed through more robust teamwork with ClearCorrect's Collaborator Suite.
Collaborate with mentors or connect with a Treatment Planning Optimization service provider. Build your ortho team to collect clinical feedback on suggested treatment approaches, or to free up time to treat more ClearCorrect cases.
- Collaborator Chat: Comment or share feedback with collaborators directly in the Doctor Portal
- Connect with a Treatment Planning Optimization service provider of your choice or share cases with any clinician
- Share any case, or share every case
Streamline your in-office workflows to allow your Assistant, Treatment Coordinator, or Office Manager to add and manage cases, leaving you with more time to do what you do best: treat patients.
Collaborator Status Visualization: now you and your staff can quickly and easily identify Collaborator Status updates, and sort your cases based on status to improve efficiencies.
- Delegate case management
- Optimize chair time
How does it work?
Once you confirm that you have obtained the proper consent from your patients and agree to our Terms & Conditions and you can begin adding Collaborator(s) to your Doctor Portal account.
The system and user requirements for the Collaborator Suite are simple.
Access the Collaborator feature through the ClearCorrect Doctor Portal located at: dr.clearcorrect.com
When you're ready to add a Collaborator(s):
How to use the Collaborator Suite
To access the Collaborator Suite, perform the following steps:
2. Click the drop-down menu located at the top right hand side of the screen, and then click My Account.
3. In the side menu, click Collaborator(s).
4. Check the boxes confirming you’ve obtained patient consent and agree to the Terms & Conditions and then start adding your Collaborators.
How to add Collaborators
1. Enter the required information in the indicated fields.
NOTE: If the Collaborator is found in the system, it will auto-prompt with their information.
2. Select the permissions you want to grant to your Collaborator.
NOTE: You must choose Decline Treatment Setups as the minimum permission level to add a Collaborator
3. Click Add Collaborator.
4. To add another Collaborator, repeat steps 1-3.
NOTE: You will not be able to fill in the fields if you have not checked the acknowledgement boxes.
5. In the side menu, click Collaborator(s).
6. Check the boxes confirming you’ve obtained patient consent and agreeing to the Terms & Conditions and then start adding your Collaborators.
How to manage your Collaborators
Collaborators can be managed from two places; the Manage Orders page or the Manage Collaborators dashboard.
- Managing Collaborators from the Manage Orders page
- Adding a Collaborator to a case
- Removing a Collaborator from a case
- Managing Collaborators from the Manage Collaborators Dashboard
Managing Collaborators from the Manage Orders page
There is a Collaborator Status column on the Manage Orders page.
The symbols in the column communicate different collaborator statuses.
Adding a Collaborator to a case
1. The grey plus symbol indicates that the case does not have a Collaborator assigned to it. Click on the symbol to add a Collaborator, after which a popup window will appear.
2. Users can assign a Collaborator or multiple Collaborators to a case by clicking the Collaborator boxes and then clicking the SAVE button.
3. Collaborators can be assigned or unassigned to a case by clicking any of the icons in the Collaborator status column.
- To assign additional Collaborators to a case, click on any of the white boxes in the pop-up window and then click the SAVE button.
- To unassign a Collaborator to a case, click on a selected box. It will turn white when it is deselected, then click the SAVE button.
Collaborators can be assigned or unassigned to a case by clicking any of the icons in the Collaborator status column.
To assign additional Collaborators to a case, click on any of the white boxes in the pop-up window and then click the SAVE button.
To unassign a Collaborator to a case, click on a selected box. It will turn white when it is deselected, then click the SAVE button.
Removing a Collaborator from a case
1. The teal plus symbol indicates that the case has a Collaborator assigned to it. Click on the symbol to add Collaborator, after which a popup window will appear.
2. Users can unassign a Collaborator or multiple Collaborators to a case by clicking the Collaborator boxes and then clicking the SAVE button.
Managing Collaborators from the Manage Collaborators Dashboard
1. To open the Collaborators Dashboard, click the Manage Collaborators link located in the header.
2. Use the filters or search bar to populate only the case(s) you want to view.
3. Add a Collaborator to specifically selected cases or to all cases.
4. Change to another Collaborator to add specifically selected cases or all cases to their account.
Understanding the Collaborator's Dashboard
Becoming a Collaborator - First steps
- When a Collaborator is added, if not already a ClearCorrect provider, they’ll receive an email that prompts them to create an account (continue registration) to access their Collaborator’s Dashboard.
- If a Collaborator is already a ClearCorrect Provider, they will receive an email requiring them to accept responsibility as a Collaborator.
- In the Collaborator's Doctor Portal account, they will now have an option to switch back and forth, from their Provider account to their Collaborator account in the drop-down menu located at the top right-hand side of the screen.
The Collaborator Suite's Dashboard
In the Collaborator Dashboard, Collaborators can manage all cases where they have been added as a Collaborator. They can:
- View cases from all Providers or select a specific Provider’s cases to view in the "Provider" drop-down menu.
- Search or filter the view using the same filtering options as in the Provider’s Dashboard.
- Use the tabs in the header to add a retainer order or create an aligner order as a Collaborator.
Adding an order as a Collaborator
The process for adding an order as a Collaborator is the same as when ordering as a provider, except:
- Collaborators are prompted to select which provider they want to add an order for.
- Collaborators need to indicate the provider’s practice to associate with the order.
Providers and Collaborators can keep track of case status and communicate through the Collaborator Status feature.
Providers can see the Collaborator Status for all their cases on their Manage Orders page.
When a provider clicks on a Collaborator Status icon, a pop-up window appears to communicate the current status.
- Awaiting Setup means the case has an assigned Collaborator but does not have a Treatment Setup available to review yet.
- Evaluating Setup means the Treatment Setup is ready for evaluation and should be under review by the Collaborator.
- Ready for Approval means the Collaborator has reviewed the Treatment Setup and feels that it will meet your treatment goals.
- Approved means the Treatment Setup has been approved by the provider.
In the Collaborator Dashboard, Collaborators can manage all cases that they have been added to as a Collaborator. They can:
- View cases from all Providers or select a specific Provider’s cases to view
- Search or filter the view by Status, Category, Case type, or Collaborator Status
- Quickly identify the status of a case by viewing the Collaborator Status column and icons
- When Treatment Setup is ready to be evaluated by a Collaborator, the status icon for the case is an aligner
- When a Collaborator clicks on the icon a pop-up window will appear
- After the Collaborator has evaluated the Treatment Setup and determined it is ready for approval, they will need to click on the READY FOR APPROVAL button and the SAVE button
- Collaborators can communicate with the Provider by clicking on the chat box
- Collaborators can see all communications between themselves and the Provider in the History window
- Collaborators can send messages to the Provider by typing in the New window and clicking the SAVE button
- Collaborators can access the Manage Collaborator Status window from the Case details page
- When the COLLABORATOR STATUS icon is clicked, a pop-up window will appear
- Collaborators can then use the window to change the case status or communicate with the Provider
Provider and Collaborator Messaging
Providers and Collaborators can message each other from the Manage Orders page.
1. Click on the chat bubble in the bottom left corner.
2. Providers and Collaborators will type their messages in the New window and when done click the SAVE button. All comments will appear in the History window.
3. To translate a message, click on the bottom left to select your language preference.
4. To leave the window, click the CANCEL button
5. If there is an unread message from a Collaborator, the icon status for the case will be the chat bubble symbol
6. When cases are completed, canceled or closed they have a file box icon. This means the Collaborator status for the case is Archived.
Using Collaborator Suite to work with External Services
ClearCorrect supports any external treatment planning optimization services available in your market via the Collaborator Suite, but we are partnered with several major TPO providers for a more integrated solution. Please see the following articles for more details:
- Treatment Plan Optimization Services (TPO) with ClearForward – ClearCorrect Support
- Treatment Plan Optimization Services (Brazil TPO) with OrthoExpert – ClearCorrect Support
When a Collaborator is added to a provider’s account, a selection of permissions can be granted to the Collaborator.
Collaborator Suite Email Notifications
Specific email notifications have been set up for the Collaborator Suite. Emails are sent to the Collaborator & Provider after specific actions take place.
Emails sent to a Collaborator:
- When a Provider adds a Collaborator
- To complete registration (if not already a provider).
- To accept responsibility as a Collaborator.
- When a Treatment Setup is ready for review.
Emails sent to the Provider:
When a Treatment Setup for a case that has a Collaborator associated with it is ready for review.
How to set up to receive email notifications for the Collaborator Suite
In order to activate these notifications, instant notifications must be enabled in your Email Notifications setting in the My Account section of the provider's Doctor Portal account.
To enable Collaborator Suite email notifications:
1. Sign-in to the Doctor Portal, at dr.clearcorrect.com or login to the Straumann eShop2.
2. Click the menu drop-down, and select My Account.
3. Click Email Notifications in the side menu or scroll down to the section.
4. Check the Notify me instantly box, and then click Save.