ClearCorrect provides a wide array of treatment options to meet the individual needs of patients, which includes FLEX, MINI, ONE, TWO, THREE, and UNLIMITED plans. Clinicians can submit a case for free and review the 3D treatment setup in ClearPilot™ to see the planned steps before making a decision.
The introduction of mid-treatment case upgrades adds an extra layer of security and flexibility to the treatment process. Clinicians can confidently choose a treatment option and have the ability to upgrade to a different plan later in the treatment. This article offers some guidelines to help you choose.
It's essential to note that the availability of treatment options may vary in different regions, so it's advisable to check with ClearCorrect or Straumann representatives to determine which options are available in a specific area.
All options generally cover shipping costs both ways, although certain regions may have additional restrictions and fees.
Pricing for the treatment options can be viewed in the Doctor Portal when first approving the Treatment Setup. The prices include taxes where permissible, or are assessed in a separate invoice. Prices are subject to change, so it's recommended to stay updated with the latest pricing information or consult a ClearCorrect or Straumann representative.
Clinicians will select the treatment option when approving the treatment setup for a patient. Clinicians can refer to guidelines provided to assist them in making the appropriate choice for their patients' treatment needs.
For the available choices, refer to the following:
The FLEX option is an ideal option:
- If correcting a small number of conditions
- When you expect you'll need relatively few aligners (less that 15+2 retainers) to effectively make the correction
- Minor orthodontic relapse cases (i.e., mild anterior crowding)
- For single arch treatment
- Pay-per-aligner + treatment setup
FLEX is not available in all regions. Please contact your ClearCorrect/Straumann representative to find out what is available in your area.
The MINI option is designed:
- For very mild cases
- If correcting a small number of conditions
- When you expect you'll need relatively few aligners (12 aligners plus one including revision) to effectively make the correction
- For treating the Aesthetic Zone (Social Six)
- For minor combination treatment (transitioning from traditional orthodontics to clear aligners)
- One rate for up to 12 sets of aligners + one revision
- Up to six months of treatment
MINI is not available in all regions. Please contact your ClearCorrect/Straumann representative to find out what is available in your area.
The ONE treatment option is an ideal choice:
- If correcting a moderate number of conditions
- When treatment requires more than 12 steps, but less than 24 steps
- When correcting simple crowding/spacing
- For overbite and overjet reduction or simple crossbite corrections
- For improving tipped and rotated teeth or reclining proclined teeth
- One rate for up to 24 sets of aligners + one revision and one set of retainers
- Up to one year of treatment
ONE is not available in all regions. Please contact your ClearCorrect/Straumann representative to find out what is available in your area.
The TWO treatment option is an excellent choice:
- If correcting a moderate number of conditions
- When treatment required more than 24 steps, but less than 48 steps
- When correcting moderate crowding/spacing
- For overbite, overjet and moderate crossbite corrections
- Fo mild-moderate correction of vertical discrepancies
- One rate for up to 48 sets of aligners + two revisions and two sets of retainers
- Up to two years of treatment
TWO is not available in all regions. Please contact your ClearCorrect/Straumann representative to find out what is available in your area.
The THREE treatment option is an optimal choice:
- If correcting a moderate to large number of conditions
- When treatment requires more than 48 steps, but less than 72 steps
- When correcting moderate to severe crowding/spacing
- When correcting Class II and III malocclusions or vertical discrepancies (deep bites, open bites)
- For anterior and molar rotations, and uprighting molars or when correcting a Curve of Spee
- One rate for up to 72 sets of aligners + three revisions and three sets of retainers
THREE is not available in all regions. Please contact your ClearCorrect/Straumann representative to find out what is available in your area.
ClearCorrect's UNLIMITED treatment option is designed for comprehensive treatment:
- If correcting a considerate number of conditions
- When there's a potential for multiple revisions
- When treating cases with extractions or if correcting a skeletal condition
- For complex combination treatments requiring various auxiliaries, like expanders or distalizers
- If treating in multiple phases
- When patient compliance may be a concern for patients with potential treatment interruptions
- One rate for as many aligners you need up to 5 full years, including replacements, revisions, and retainers
UNLIMITED is not available in all regions. Please contact your ClearCorrect/Straumann representative to find out what is available in your area.
ClearCorrect provides a diverse range of treatment options tailored to each patient's unique requirements, allowing for flexible and efficient treatment plans. We now have a new feature called "Active Aligner Case Upgrades," which allows for even more security and assurance. Clinicians can confidently choose the best option for their patients, as they have the flexibility to upgrade the treatment plan later during the treatment process. This enhancement provides additional support for in-treatment cases, ensuring the utmost flexibility and satisfaction for both clinicians and patients.
Treatment pricing option upgrades are available to purchase for active cases with at least one shipped phase. Once an upgrade is purchased, the current case terms will be updated to reflect the new plan. Please note: we will only allow cases to be upgraded to the next plan available in your market.
The case end date of the upgraded case will reflect the term associated with the new plan, as calculated from the original start date, which will be unchanged. Additionally, the upgraded treatment pricing option components (i.e. included revisions and retainers) will be applied to the existing case, minus revisions and retainers already ordered. This means that any revisions or retainer orders used prior to the upgrade will still be counted towards your total case allotment.
- Increases the cap on revisions or retainers included in your treatment option
- Increases the length of the treatment option (extends the expiry date)
|Next available plan
|Used so far
|ONE - Up to 24 steps
|TWO - Up to 48 steps
|1 revision used
|1 revision available
|0 retainers used
|2 retainers available
|6 months elapsed
|18 months available
ClearCorrect offers you the advantage of a wide variety of treatment options and the convenience of self-service upgrades, all accessible directly through the Doctor Portal. Please note, case upgrades are not available for Flex or Unlimited case types.
Case Upgrades can be made from the Case Details page or when requesting a revision.
Instructions for Upgrading your case in the Doctor Portal:
1. Go to the "Manage Orders" page and locate the specific case you wish to upgrade.
2. Click on the case to access the "Case Details" page.
3. Select the "UPGRADE" button to continue current treatment plan.
4. A popup will appear with information about the available upgrades. Review the details carefully.
5. Verify your payment information and billing address for the upgrade.
6. If you agree with the upgrade details and are ready to proceed, click on "AGREE AND PAY" to complete the Case Upgrade process.
You may also choose to upgrade your case treatment plan from the revision form. Simply click the "Upgrade" button to expand the menu and checkout as above.
Case Upgrades is not available in all regions. Please contact your ClearCorrect/Straumann representative to find out what is available in your area.
Retainers can either be based on a previous step or on new impressions or scans.
- During UNLIMITED Treatment, you may order up to two sets of retainers every six months at no additional cost.
- During ONE Treatment, you may order up to one set of retainers at the end of treatment, within one year from date the first Appliance is shipped.
- During TWO treatment, you may order up to two sets of retainers at the end of treatment, within 24 months from date the first Appliance is shipped.
- During THREE treatment, you may order up to three sets of retainers at the end of treatment, within 36 months from date the first Appliance is shipped.
- All other retainers are available at standard FLEX prices.
During UNLIMITED treatment, replacement appliances are covered in the initial cost. All other replacements are available at standard FLEX prices.
If your patient’s teeth do not move as expected, you may request a “revision” for any patient treated with ClearCorrect Appliances. A new treatment setup will be created, starting from the current position. Minimal adjustments can be accommodated to the final set up during revision, like reducing expansion, overcorrection of rotation, or virtual elastics; but comprehensive re-planning of the final setup will not be possible except with the UNLIMITED treatment option.
- With the UNLIMITED treatment option, revisions are available at no additional cost for 5 years from date the first Appliance is shipped.
- Under the MINI treatment option, one revision with up to 12 steps is included within 6 months from date the first Appliance is shipped.
- Under the ONE treatment option, one revision with up to 24 steps is included within one year from date the first Appliance is shipped.
- Under the TWO treatment option, two revisions with up to 48 steps are included within 24 months from date the first Appliance is shipped.
- Under the THREE treatment option, three revisions with up to 72 steps are included within 36 months from date the first Appliance is shipped.
- All other revisions are available at standard FLEX prices.
- Revisions may be based on new scans or impressions, or on a previous step.
Case Term Extensions
If the treatment period and/or available revisions for the treatment option you have selected have been used, you still have the option to extend the case/treatment. Once your case has extended beyond the term period or the available revisions have been used, you will have the option to add additional revisions to the case, which will extend the case terms at FLEX pricing.
The case will keep the original case ID and the treatment option originally selected will remain as what was originally chosen for the case.
Retainers are not included in the case term extension.