For information on how to Submit cases with a 3Sharpe TRIOS scanner, refer to the following:
- Adding ClearCorrect as a Lab
- Pairing your ClearCorrect Doctor Portal Account with 3Shape Communicate
- Submitting a Case with the 3Shape TRIOS Scanner
- How to Scan for Clear Aligners with TRIOS
- Creating an Order in the Doctor Portal
- TRIOS Treatment Simulator Workflow
- Using Ortho Analyzer
Adding ClearCorrect as a Lab
NOTE: Only necessary for first time users
To add ClearCorrect as a Lab, perform the following steps:
1. Go to https://portal.3shapecommunicate.com and login.
2. From the top menu, select Integrations.
3. Find the ClearCorrect entry, and then click Enable Integration.
4 Click Proceed.
NOTE: Enabling the integration will establish a connection between your account and your ClearCorrect account.
5. Refresh the browser page until the status of the integration changes to Enabled.
NOTE: There is no waiting time for approval from ClearCorrect, you are good to get started immediately.
6. After completing to integration step on the Communicate portal, shut down the TRIOS application and then restart it.
NOTE: You're now ready to create a new case and will see ClearCorrect as an available option.
Pairing your ClearCorrect Doctor Portal Account with 3Shape Communicate
NOTE: Only needs to be done once
The next step is to pair your ClearCorrect Doctor Portal account with 3Shape Communicate. There are two options for pairing your 3Shape TRIOS scanner and your ClearCorrect Doctor Portal account.
To Pair your ClearCorrect Doctor Account with 3Shape Communicate, refer to the following:
- Pairing your Doctor Portal Account from Dental Desktop
- Pairing your Doctor Portal Account from the Doctor Portal
Pairing your Doctor Portal Account from Dental Desktop
To pair your Doctor Portal Account from the Dental Desktop, refer to the following steps:
1. In Dental Desktop on your 3Shape TRIOS scanner, click New Patient.
2. Add patient information, click Save Patient and then select New Case.
3. Select ClearCorrect for connection.
4. Click Connect, and you'll be prompted to:
- Sign into your ClearCorrect Doctor Portal account
- Sign into your 3Shape account
NOTE: You'll only have to do this step once
5. Click to select the Accept the connection checkbox (required), and then Connect.
NOTE: Now your account will be paired with your ClearCorrect Doctor Portal account
Pairing your Doctor Portal Account from the Doctor Portal
To pair your Doctor Portal Account from the Doctor Portal, perform the following steps:
1. Sign in to the Doctor Portal at dr.clearcorrect.com.
2. Go to My Account, and click on it.
3. Under the Pairing feature on the menu in the sidebar, click on here.
4. The link will open up the 3Shape page, enter your 3Shape Communicate username and password.
NOTE: When the pairing is complete a message saying that the scanner has been successfully paired will appear. Now your TRIOS scanner is connected to your ClearCorrect Doctor Portal account.
Submitting a Case with the 3Shape TRIOS Scanner
To submit a case with 3Shape Trios Scanner, perform the following steps:
1. To create a case, click New.
2. Select ClearCorrect as your lab. (Will be available provided you followed the earlier steps in this article).
3. On the right side of the screen, click the Patient Avatar icon.
4. Add the patient's data:
- Add the patient ID or name (as desired)
- Add the patients first name
- Add the patient's last name
- Set the patient's date of birth
5. Set the delivery date:
- Click on the calendar icon on the right side of the screen below the patient information
- Select a delivery date (Note: This is not the delivery date of your aligners, this is a date required by the 3Shape software)
- Confirm with Set to proceed
6. Choose Scan only on the left side of the screen, then click on Next.
7. Follow the scan steps (upper arch, lower arch, occlusion). Be sure to scan 3-4 mm of gingiva if possible (try to capture a minimum of 2mm). Close all holes in the scan and trim the scan to remove any unnecessary data.
8. Once the scan is finished and trimmed, choose Post process.
9. Submit the scans to ClearCorrect:
- Click Next after post processing
- Click Send to submit the scan to ClearCorrect
- Wait until the case is uploaded
- The scan will appear within 5 minutes on 3Shape Communicate
10. You can start the process of adding the order on the Doctor Portal immediately after scanning.
NOTE: You can also send the scan to your patient via My 3Shape App.