For information on how to submit cases using only the Medit scanner, refer to the following article:
For information on how to submit cases using Medit and ClearCorrect Integration, refer to the following:
Creating a New Case
1. Enter your login information on the Medit Link login page.
2. Open your case box and click on the blue "New Case" button located in the upper right corner of your screen.
3. Fill out the case information and click the "Register & Scan" button.
4. Next you will be taken to the case's scanning screen, once there select the "Arch" tab.
5. Once you are on the arch tab, you will need to click on the upper arch and then select "Orthodontic" as the type of scan. Repeat the process for the lower arch and then click the "Scan" button.
Performing a Scan
1. The scanning workflow is as follows: upper, lower, bite, and complete.
2. Use the "Scanning Checklist" to help ensure your scans are effective.
3. Complete the scan of the upper arch.
4. Then complete the scan of the lower arch.
5. Confirm the scan by clicking on the confirm scan icon, which will cause a popup box to appear. Click the "Confirm" button in the box.
Installing the ClearCorrect App
1. Go to the side menu found on the left side of screen and click on "App Box."
2. Select "ClearCorrect Integration" and then click "Install." Once the app has been installed you will receive a pop-up notification informing you the app has been successfully installed.
1. Click on the "Case Box" icon on the side menu and then open the case you want to submit.
2. Once you are on the case's page, click on the ClearCorrect icon located in the header.
3. A pop-up menu will appear asking you to verify the API connection. This only needs to be done once. The information needed to fill out the fields in the popup is found in the ClearCorrect Doctor Portal.
4. Login to the Doctor Portal and open "My Account."
5. Go to the side menu and click on "API Keys."
6. In the "API Keys" section of the page click the red circle in the top right corner to generate a new API key. Then type a name for the key, we recommend the scanner name "Medit Link Integration," and click the "Save" button.
7. The API key will be moved to the section of the page with actions. Select the first action icon to copy the API key.
8. Return to the MEDIT link page where the ClearCorrect Integration authentication window is located. Paste in the copied API key and click "Verify".
9. Once the key has been authenticated, enter the patient information and click "Send."
10. Return to the Doctor Portal and the "Manage Orders" page. Find the case that has just been created and click on the case. A pop-up window will appear, click "Continue."
11. Complete and submit the case using the usual case submission workflow.